Orchid Care OrchidTalk Orchid Forum Links Nursery

Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums

The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!

•  » Learn to Repot your Orchids
  •  » Learn Orchid Care Tips and Secrets
  •  » Find the perfect Orchid for your Growing Environment
  •  » Chat with Orchid Growing Professionals

OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"

Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.

Thread: S.T.O.P. Pay It Forward

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Phal Vanda Aer Angrm Catts

Default S.T.O.P. Pay It Forward

It is time to pay-it-forward on John's great Share the Orchid Project (S.T.O.P.)

I have five sets of three plants each--so five winners! The sets are identical, each with a large seedling of each of the following:

Phal. Maki Watanabe 'Carmela' x Maki Watanabe 'Travis'--a large white with pink blush.
    Phal Amy Louise 'Bright Eyes'--a large white and deep red harlequin clone
    Phal. amabilis 'Olympic Beauty' x self -- this is a gorgeous species with smaller flowers but great cascading spike. Love it.

These are seedlings I took out of flask last year and were included in my fertilizer experiment. This year when I was breaking up all the compots, I just don't have room for all the individual seedlings--and John's great S.T.O.P immediately came to mind.

So, here's how it will work. I'll pick 5 winners on Saturday, June 20. Winners will be selected based on nominations--so nominate someone you think deserves to win or who could use a fun package in the mail. (And you can nominate yourself if you would like to.) There is no cost to the winners--just three free plants. I'm sorry that I can only ship to folks in the US. (I really am sorry to all you international folks, but I don't have the permits etc to ship internationally. Send me a PM with your nomination(s).

Here is a picture of the seedlings themselves--ready for new homes. (You'll notice in the picture I haven't divided all the amabilis compots yet.)

Attached Images Attached Images