A member contacted me about helping to raise some funds to help cover the expense of operating the OrchidTalk forum. She decided to donate $50.00 US dollars as a prize as a motivator to get people to give back to OrchidTalk. She wanted to remain anonymous but gave me persission to quote her idea and incorporate those ideas into the rules of this raffle. So here is the deal:

OrchidTalk wants to give back. Help support the community between Monday July 2, 2012 -Thrusday, July 12, 2012 and you can be entered for a chance to win an orchid gift certificate.

OT is a free community for us orchid addicts. But it takes a lot to keep our forum up and running. Now is a great time to show your appreciation.

For 10 days only your show of support can get you entered for a chance to win a gift certificate to the vendor of your choice.

How can our awesome members enter?

1) Raffle entries can be purchased by making a donation of $10.

2) Thinking of becoming a subscribing member? All new subscribers will receive 1 raffle entry plus 1 bonus entry. That's 2 chances just for subscribing!

3) Already a member? No worries, purchase a raffle ticket and you will also recieve 1 bonus just for being a current subscriber!

C'mon, gather up some change! It's as easy as saving a dollar a day! Thank you for the support and good luck.
This drawing is open to members from all over the world, but, please keep in mind that you must have a vendor in your area that accepts gift certificates.

There will be one winner, randomly chosen from all entries. Each entry will be assigned a random number and from that list, one number will be selected to win the 50$ gift certificate. The winner will be notified via her/his registered email address with the forum.

To enter, you should visit the Donation Page and submit a donation to OrchidTalk. Be sure you are logged into the forum when you make the donation so that your member name is recorded with your entry. For each 10 dollars you contribute, you will be entered with one entry.

So, for example, if you contribute 25 dollars, you would get two entries into the raffle. If you give 30 dollars, you would get three entries.

If you become a subscribing member, you will get an extra entry on top of the subscription!

If you are already a subscribing member and you enter, you will get an extra entry just because you entered and are already helping support the community!!

Thank you for your support of this community. I wish you the best of luck with the drawing! Questions, you can post in the thread or send them to me via private message.

Good luck!

cheers,
BD